OTS results have the same importance and value for the candidates as any other result. Open Testing Service short form is OTS. Open Testing Service is a nationwide institution established in 2012 to conduct OTS test for different purposes. Either for different jobs in different fields as well as for admission in different affiliated universities of Pakistan. In addition to this, this institution also arranges tests for many OTS commonwealth scholarship and competitive exams as well. Actually it is a multipurpose institution and provides an easy approach to the people of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It is working successfully since 2012 and providing sufficient service as well as effective services to its customers as much as possible.
Offices of this institution are situated in almost all the main cities of Pakistan like Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Faisalabad, Hyderabad etc. The complete information as well as about the upcoming projects of OTS is available here. Available OTS jobs latest, scholarships, and upcoming admission is also available on its official website ots.org.pk.
In this era of modern technology anyone can have access to its official site just by a single click. Otsresults.org not only provides an easy access to the aspirants but also provides access to OTS sample papers. OTS results of recent jobs as well as giving the option to view OTS new projects that have announced by OTS at different level and in different fields. Also it leads us to download OTS application form for OTS latest jobs; roll number slips of OTS, answer keys of OTS test and OTS queries Form.
The registration process of OTS is very easy. First of all the candidates have to get registration form of OTS. Along with fee slip the process and the information about the filling of OTS form. Detail about the documents which are necessary for this purpose is available at OTSresults.org.
Following things will be in hand to fill the OTS application form.
- Copy of NIC (attested)
- Photographs (according to need) attested.
- Photocopies of result cards (attested).
- Experience letter according to the need of job.
- There are three copies of OTS challan form one is for bank record, the other is for candidate and the third one is for OTS. The OTS copy shall be attached with application form of OTS.
- For the Government employs NOC shall be require. Sometime its ask to attach with OTS full form or sometime it would be demand during interview.
- The district of domicile shall be select carefully by the candidate during filling his or her application form.
- The city for test should also be select by the candidate keeping his or her ease in mind.
- In case of any wrong information in form or any mistake can lead the candidate to his or her ineligibility for the job. Even he or she is qualified at that time academically.
- Incomplete or the OTS Job forms receive after due date shall not be entertain by the OTS Authorities.
- If any candidate waOTS to appear in more than one exam he or she must apply separately for each of post. For this purpose he or she should download separate OTS application forms for each post.
- No box should be incomplete in order to fill the application form completely.
- In case of disable candidates the certificate of disability must be attach with application form of OTS.
- OTS application forms submit by hand shall not be entertain.
OTS roll no slips can be found by these available resources.
- OTS roll number slip of candidates shall be send to the candidate’s postal address which is given by the applicant in his or her application.
- Applicant can also download OTS roll no slip from the official web site of OTS.
- In order to obtain online roll no slip of OTS the candidate must have his or her NIC number.
- Applicant should enter his or her NIC number carefully in order to get his or her OTS slip.
- If a candidate does not find his or her roll slip from above ways he or she should check the OTS rejected candidates list.
- Eligible candidates can see OTS roll slip and other information about OTS test.
- If the photograph of the candidate is not on the slip he or she should paste his or her fresh photograph on the slip.
During the time of waiting for roll number slip the candidate must focus on his or her preparation of OTS paper. The best way to prepare oneself for the test is to go through the OTS past papers.
OTS Test Preparation
Following are the ways to get yourself prepare for OTS exam.
OTS past papers are available at OTSresults.org. Sample papers for OTS are also available for different posts. You will have to prepare yourself well for the test before the OTS test date.
- Candidates can guess their preparation by practicing past papers or sample papers.
- Candidates can prepare themselves that how they have to attempt the complete paper. The prescribe time is 120 minutes.
Importance of OTS Results
After attempting the test the most important moment for which the student wait is the date of result. Because it is the foremost step for any candidate to go for further procession to get that job. Similarly the OTS results also keep the same importance and value for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for their result of OTS test.
Online Way of Checking OTS Results
The online way is also available for the candidates to check his/her OTS results. On this site the results of latest posts are available as early as possible. Candidates can also see their OTS result by CNIC as well as check OTS result by NIC. Here on this page candidates will have facility to check his or her OTS result by National Identity Card.