Apprenticeship Training Pakistan Mint Lahore NTS Merit List Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. The Pakistan Mint is a coin press located in Shalimar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. It is the oldest mint located in Pakistan. It is governed by the State Bank of Pakistan. The mint has been in operation since 1942. Currency denominations of 1, 2,5 and 10 rupee coins are currently minted there.
If you are looking for roll no slip of Apprenticeship Training in Pakistan Mint Lahore. Then you are at right page. List of candidates/ roll no slip is available here after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date as well as list of eligible & rejected candidates from here.
Pakistan Mint Lahore Apprenticeship Training NTS Merit List Roll No Slip
||Pakistan Mint Lahore|
|Roll No Slip
How To Check Pakistan Mint Merit Lists
- Your identity card number is require to download roll no slips of nts jobs.
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If any one is unable to find his or her roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test of written test.
- You can download as well as take the print. Press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.