Obtain PARC Jobs 2023 in Pakistan Agricultural Research Council by completing the online form available at www.parc.gov.pk. Pakistan Agricultural Research Council is accepting applications for their PARC project called “Productivity Enhancement of Rice”.
The Islamabad City-based Headquarters of PARC has announced job vacancies today, seeking to employ competent, skilled, and disciplined candidates on a contract basis. The positions available include Assistant Executive Engineer (SPS-08) and Information Officer (SPS-08) at the Islamabad office.
Interested candidates are required to apply for the aforementioned positions before the deadline. Candidates must possess a Masters’s/Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field and relevant experience is preferred.
Pakistan Agricultural Research Council (PARC) is a government body that operates under the Government of Pakistan. The primary objective of PARC is to enhance and strengthen agriculture systems in both provincial and federal components of the country. As a government organization, PARC offers employment opportunities at various levels. The latest job openings at Pakistan Agricultural Research Council have been announced for the year 2023 and can be viewed on their official website.
Vacant Positions through PARC:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (SPS-08)
- Information Officer (SPS-08)
Instructions for Applying to PARC Job Vacancies in 2023:
- Prospective applicants are required to fill out the designated Application Form, which can be obtained from www.parc.gov.pk.
- The deadline for submission of applications is March 06, 2023.
- Individuals who are currently employed in government positions may apply by following the appropriate protocol.
- Compensation for interview travel expenses will not be provided.
- For additional employment opportunities, please stay connected with us and frequently monitor otsresults.org.