Bank of Khyber General Banking Officer Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slips download online from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates from here. The Bank of Khyber is a provincial government bank owned by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and based in Peshawar, Pakistan, with 130 branches all over the country. It was set up as a state-owned, regional bank in 1991 along with the Bank of Punjab and the First Women Bank.
If you are looking for roll no slip of The Bank of Khyber BOK General Banking Officers posts. Then you are at right page. List of candidates/ roll no slip is available here after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check test date as well as list of eligible & rejected candidates from here.
Bank of Khyber General Banking Officer Jobs NTS Test Roll No Slips
|Bank Name||The Bank of Khyber|
|Roll No Slip Link 1
||General Banking Officers|
|Roll No Slip Link 2
How to Download BOK Posts NTS Roll Number Slips ?
- Your identity card number is require to download roll no slips of nts jobs.
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If any one is unable to find his or her roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test of written test.
- You can download as well as take the print. Press (ctrl+p) in order to get the print
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Candidates will have to produce their roll number slips at the entry point of the test centre.