The Civil Court Malakand is offering a fantastic employment opportunity for individuals seeking government jobs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. This job announcement is specifically targeted toward residents of Malakand district and KPK. The available positions, which require candidates to possess relevant skills and expertise, include Process Server and Naib Qasid.
To be eligible for the job, applicants must have a Matric/Middle qualification. Additionally, candidates must fall within the age range of 18-40 years old. The positions are temporary in nature and appointments will be based on merit. The government has reserved quotas for women, disabled individuals, and children of Class Four employees. Moreover, a specific quota has been set aside for minorities. The number of available positions may fluctuate. Further details on the job can be found below.
Civil Court Malakand Jobs 2023 Application Form Download
- Process Server
- Naib Qasid
Guidelines for Applying to Civil Court Malakand Jobs:
- Application forms along with educational and experience certificates, character certificates, CNIC, Domicile, and telephone number indicated should be sent to the mentioned address.
- The deadline for submitting the application is March 25th, 2023.
- Information about the Test and Interview will be displayed on the court’s notice board.
- Applicants will not be given TA/DA.
- Only selected candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Applicants will not be notified by call letter. • Incomplete and late applications will not be accepted.
- Original documents must be provided during the interview.