Directorate General Population Welfare Phase 2 Jobs ATS Roll No Slip download from here. Check list of candidates & test date from here. Population Welfare department is providing Family Planning and Reproductive Health Services to married couples through static and out-reach services in the province. The department mainly focuses on birth spacing & mother and child health care and for bringing balance between population increase and socio-economic well-being.
All those candidates who have submitted their applications for the jobs in Directorate General Population Welfare Jobs Phase 2, KPK via allied testing service ATS. Now waiting for their test roll no slip. So that they are able to appear in the Screening Test. Roll no slip / list of candidates is available here after it is announce by Allied Testing Services (ATS) authorities.
Directorate General Population Welfare Phase 2 Jobs ATS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||District Population Welfare Office Nowshera|
Junior Scale Stenographer
Driver / Dispatch Rider
|Roll No Slip
How to Download DPWO Phase II Jobs Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Roll no slip of ATS can be download in the following ways.
- Your identity card number is require to download roll no slip of written test.
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If you are unable to find your roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Test date, test time & venue is mention on the roll number slip.
- No candidate will be admitted in the test centre after specified time.
- Without roll number slip no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam centre.