The latest advertisement for District and Session Court Hangu Jobs 2023 is now available. These jobs are open to applicants who are residents of Hangu District & KPK and possess the required education, skills, and discipline. Interested candidates can apply for the positions of Junior Clerk (BPS-11) and Driver (BPS-06) based in Hangu City.
All government jobs in Hangu are open to candidates on the basis of open merit quota and female quota. The minimum qualification required for these positions is Matric/Middle. Successful candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis, which is extendable based on satisfactory performance.
Eligible candidates must be between 18 to 45 years of age and should review the eligibility criteria mentioned in the image below before applying. Those who meet the criteria can apply by following the instructions outlined in the “how to apply” section.
Vacant Positions For District and Session Court Hangu Jobs 2023:
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-06)
A guide on How to Apply for Jobs in District and Session Court Hangu:
- To apply for the jobs in District and Session Court Hangu, interested candidates must submit their applications along with all the pertinent documents, such as educational certificates, domicile, CNIC, and a recent photograph, to the address provided below.
- The envelope should clearly mention the position applied for.
- The deadline for submitting the application is March 03, 2023, and any incomplete applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Government employees are required to apply through the appropriate channel.
- Candidates will not be provided with any TA/DA during the selection process, and they should bring their original documents with them at the time of the interview.