Job opportunities in the Management Services Wing of the Establishment Division under the Federal Government are advertised in the Daily Dawn Newspaper. Pakistani nationals who are eligible under the disabled quota are encouraged to apply for the roles of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Naib Qasid with the organization.
To be considered for the positions, candidates must possess a NADRA-issued CNIC for disabled persons that satisfy the requirements, as well as a disability certificate from the recognized Council on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities (CRPD). The minimum prerequisite for the mentioned posts is a Primary pass and Matric, along with a typing speed of 30 wpm.
All candidates who are interested in applying must submit their applications using the specified form and include any necessary documentation to the given address. Alternatively, applicants can also submit their applications online at the country’s job website, www.njp.gov.pk. For more information and to complete the application process, carefully read all the materials provided on this page.
Position at Establishment Division Management Services Wing Federal Government Jobs 2023
- Naib Qasid ( BS – 01)
- Lower Division Clerk LDC ( BS – 11)
How To Apply Establishment Division Management Services Wing Federal Government Jobs 2023?
- To apply, candidates need to send their applications to the mentioned address using the prescribed application form.
- Along with the application, you must also attach certified copies of your CNIC, academic and professional certificates, disability certificate, and two recent colored photographs.
- Alternatively, candidates can apply online through the national job website at www.njp.gov.pk. The complete guidelines and details can be found in the following message.
- It is essential to note that the age limit for applicants is between 18 and 25, and the deadline for submitting the application is March 12, 2023.