Federal General Hospital Chak Shahzad Islamabad Jobs Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday, 21st October, 2019. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is federally administered as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory. Built as a planned city in the 1960s to replace Karachi as Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad is noted for its high standards of living, safety, and abundant greenery.
Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the vacant posts in Federal General Hospital Chak Shahzad. These jobs are offered on regular basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Chak Shahzad Islamabad Federal General Hospitalmust apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in General Hospital Chak Shahzad are mention below. Candidates from Punjab and Sindh can apply.
Federal General Hospital Chak Shahzad Islamabad Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 21st October, 2019|
|Age Limit||18_25 Years|
|Domicile / Quota||Punjab|
|Job Title||Senior Technician Physiotherapy (BPS-12)|
Sub-Engineer (Electro Medical) (BPS-11)
Junior Technician Anesthesia (BPS-09)
Junior Technician LAB (BPS-09)
Junior Technician OT (BPS-09)
Junior Technician Radiology (BPS-09)
Junior Technician ECG (BPS-09)
Junior Technician Sterilization (BPS-09)
Junior Technician Dispenser (BPS-09)
Junior Technician ENT (BPS-09)
Junior Technician Blood Bank (BPS-09)
Junior Technician Dresser (BPS-09)
How to Apply For General Hospital Chak Shahzad Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 21st October, 2019.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.