FSC Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip download online from here. Check test date & list of eligible candidates from here. The Federal Shariat Court, abbreviated as FSC, is a constitutional court of Pakistan, which has the power to examine and determine whether the laws of the country comply with Sharia law. The court was established in 1980 and is located in the federal capital, Islamabad.
All candidates who have applied for jobs in FSC Federal Shariat Court via ots. Now, waiting for their roll number slip. So that they can appear in the exam. The roll slip is not available here after the announcement of the open testing authorities. Check test date as well as list of eligible rejected candidates from here.
FSC Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan|
|Job Title||Research Assistant (BS-16)|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Check Application Status / Test Date||Click Here|
How to Download FSC Vacancies Roll No. Slips ?
- The online method to download roll number slips is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering identity card number (CNIC) and other details. Candidates can view details about test date, test time as well as test venue.
- You can download as well as take the print of your slip.
- If any one is unable to find his / her roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Mobile phones or other electronic gadgets are not allowed in test center premises.