Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Test Results check by name cnic from here. Check merit list & interview Schedule. The Federal Shariat Court, abbreviated as FSC, is a constitutional court of Pakistan, which has the power to examine and determine whether the laws of the country comply with Sharia law. The court was established in 1980 and is located in the federal capital, Islamabad.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the jobs in FSC Federal Shariat Court via ots & appear in the test. Now, waiting for their result. Here result is is available as soon as it is announce by OTS authorities. Usually, OTS announce result of any admission test with in 7 to 10 days.
FSC Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Test Results
||Federal Shariat Court of Pakistan|
|Job Title||Research Assistant (BS-16)|
|Result Link 1
|Result Link 2
How to Download / Check FSC Vacancies Test Results ?
- Result can be check in the following way.
- First of all select the post for which you wants to check result.
- After that enter your roll number that was in your written test.
- After writing the roll number slip click on view button.
- Your result will be display as well as your total marks.