FSC Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip download online from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates for test from here. The Federal Shariat Court, abbreviated as FSC, is a constitutional court of Pakistan, which has the power to examine and determine whether the laws of the country comply with Sharia law. The court was established in 1980 and is located in the federal capital, Islamabad.
All those candidates who have submitted their applications for the jobs in Federal Shariat Court FSC. Now, waiting for their roll number slip. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by open testing authorities. Check test date of Federal Shariat Court Jobs via ots from here as well as check application status from here. Total number of posts are 23.
FSC Federal Shariat Court Pakistan Jobs OTS Test Roll No Slip
||Federal Shariat Court|
||Research Officer (BPS-18)
Research Assistant (BPS-16)
Protocol Assistant (BPS-16)
Assistant Caretaker (BPS-09)
|Roll No Slip
|Test Date / Application Status
How to Check FSC Jobs Test Slips
- The online method to download roll number slips of FSC Federal Shariat Court jobs via ots is through identity card number (CNIC).
- After entering identity card number (CNIC) and other details. Candidates can view details about test date, test time as well as test venue.
- You can download as well as take the print of your slip.
- If any one is unable to find his / her roll number slip. Then you are advise to check your name in rejected candidate list. May be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- Mobile phones or other electronic gadgets are not allowed in test center premises.