Govt jobs in Punjab At Punjab Fisheries Department has been announced. Last date to apply is 26 January, 2022. All those candidates who are eligible for Punjab Fisheries Department jobs must apply in due time to avail this golden opportunity. Age relaxation will be admissible according to government rules. No TA/ DA is paid for interview / Test. Address is Director General Fisheries, 9-A, Bahawalpur Road, Lahore. The Postal code is 54000. Education required is Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, Ph.D.
Govt jobs in Punjab At Punjab Fisheries Department
|Posted on:||14th January 2022|
|Education:||Bachelor, Intermediate, Literate, M.Phil, Master, Matric, Middle, Ph.D|
|Last Date:||January 26, 2022|
|Company:||Fisheries Department Punjab|
|Address:||Director General Fisheries, 9-A, Bahawalpur Road, Lahore|
How to Apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to appear for the test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be given for test / interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are already in government service can apply through the appropriate channel.