Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Test Roll No Slip download from here. Check list of eligible rejected candidates for test. Government Printing and Stationery Department is about a century old service department established in the year 1902. This department had started its function with meager staff, however, it was re-organized from time to time and staff increased.
All those candidates who have submitted their applications for the Forester & Forest Guard jobs in Divisional Forest Officer Office Sheringal. Now, waiting for their test roll number slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services (ETES). Check test date from here.
The Examiner Testing & Evaluation Services Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Jobs ETES Test Roll No Slip
|Govt Printing Press Stationery Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
|Computer Operator (BPS-16), Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk/ASK (BPS-11), Revisor (BPS-07), Plate Maker (BPS-07), Care Taker (BPS-07), Katib (BPS-07), Compositor I (BPS-07), Time Checker (BPS-07), Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-05), Counter (BPS-04), Pastor (BPS-05), Press Inker (BPS-04), and Binder-II (BPS-04)
|Roll No Slip
How to Download Printing & Stationery Departments Posts Test Roll No. Slips ?
- Roll no slip can be download in the following ways.
- Your identity card number is require to download roll no slip of written test of Central Testing Services CTS.
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If you are unable to find your roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test.
- In compliance with government instructions regarding the COVID-19 all Candidates should wear Face Masks and Maintain social discipline and 6 feet distance at the test center and test rooms.