The Punjab Safe Cities Authority is a government department in the Punjab Government and is currently accepting applications for government jobs in Lahore. The department is seeking to hire qualified, educated, and experienced individuals for the PPIC3 Centre in Lahore. The available positions are for Database Developers and applications must be submitted online before the due date.
To be eligible for these jobs, applicants must hold a domicile in Lahore. However, female individuals who are well-educated can apply for the Lady Cadet Course 2023, which was also announced today. The selected candidates will be appointed on a contractual basis for two years, and they will receive an attractive salary package in a suitable work environment.
If you are interested in applying for PSCA jobs, visit the official website www.psca.gop.pk to apply online. Additional details about the available positions can also be found on the website.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA Jobs 2023:
- Database Developer
How To Apply for Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA Jobs 2023:
If you are interested in applying for the Safe City Jobs 2023, you will need to follow some specific guidelines.
- First, you must submit a hard copy of your application along with attested copies of your recent passport photograph, CNIC, domicile, educational testimonials, and experience certificates via courier to the address provided below.
- The last date to apply online is March 23, 2023, and no applications submitted by hand will be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test and/or interview, and the number of available positions may be adjusted at the discretion of the authority.
- It is important to submit a complete application on time, as any late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Additionally, the authority reserves the right to cancel or reject any post at any stage.
- Finally, if you are shortlisted, you will need to bring your original documents to the interview.