For Anti Terrorism Court Kohat Jobs 2023 Current Openings, tap this page. The Anti-Terrorism Court in Kohat is currently accepting applications for the following open positions, titled “Junior Clerk (BPS-11),” which must be filled by qualified and suitable candidates, especially those who are seeking employment. Qualified and suitable candidates should apply, especially those who are looking for employment.
Candidates from the Kohat Division are eligible to apply for these government positions. The eligibility requirements include an Intermediate degree, computer typing proficiency, and familiarity with MS Word and MS Excel. Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
The balance of the allowances, including the salary, will be distributed in accordance with the law. These are all the details regarding the positions; you now need to reach out to them by using the criteria listed below.
How To Apply?
- Applications should be sent to the following address listed below through a reputable courier service along with attested copies of the applicant’s educational credentials, work history, CNIC, place of residence, and character reference, all of which have been duly signed and attested by a Gazetted Officer.
- The Officer should not be a relative of the applicant but should have a thorough understanding of his or her character.
- The application deadline for Nati Terrorism Court jobs in Kohat is July 20, 2023.
- Government and semi-government personnel must apply via the correct channels.
- For an interview, only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted.
- The candidates will not be allowed to take any TA or DA.
- Original documents must be presented at the time of the interview.
- Applications submitted after the deadline or in part won’t be considered.
- There is flexibility in the number of posts.
- So, guys, feel free to browse the page and receive all different kinds of employment offers for more high-quality positions from all over the nation and abroad.
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)