For the government of Pakistan jobs in Pakistan Railways in 2023, apply online at NJP. Job vacancies are published in The Daily Express Newspaper. To fill the open roles for the project “Establishment of Business Development and HR Support Unit,” applications are being accepted. Those who match the qualifications can apply from anywhere in the country.
The following positions are open right now: Senior Safety Officer, Assistant Safety Inspector, Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, Naib Qasid, Legal Expert, Deputy COPS/Inspection, Financial Analysis Expert, Rail Transport Costing Expert, Manager Customer Relations, Manager Dry Ports and Terminals.
An MBA, MS (HR), LLB, LLM, ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CA (finalist), Master in the supply chain, transport engineering, and economics, as well as a Bachelor, Intermediate, and Middle with 2–10 years of relevant experience are necessary for the aforementioned roles. Lahore is where the positions are located. Visit this website to see more job openings in Lahore.
Pakistan Railways Jobs applicants may submit an online application at www.njp.gov.pk, the country’s official job website. To be considered for the job of Naib Qasid, candidates must send their applications and all other supporting documents to the address specified. Read the directions in the advertisement notice very carefully before applying.
HR Expert – I, HR Expert – II, Legal Expert, Deputy COPS / Inspection, Financial Analysis expert, Rail Transport Costing expert, Manager Customer Relations, Manager dry ports and terminals, Senior Safety officer, Assistant Safety Inspector, Assistant, Computer Operator, Junior Clerk, and Naib Qasid.
Candidates with a Master’s degree in economics, supply chain management, supply chain engineering, MBA, MS in HR, ACCA, ACA, ACMA, CA (finalist), Bachelor’s degree, Intermediate, and Matric with two to ten years of relevant experience in the same field are also eligible to apply.
How To Apply:
- The National Job Portal welcomes online applications from qualified candidates at www.njp.gov.pk.
- Applications for the job of Naib Qasid should be forwarded to the address listed below together with all required supporting documentation, such as transcripts of records, CNICs, proofs of residency, and recent pictures.
- Age restrictions are already in place. The minimum age requirement varies by position and is either 28 or 45 years old.
- Read the complete advertisement notification that is displayed below.
- The deadline for applications is March 4, 2023.
Address: Project Director Establishment of Business Development & HR Support Unit Pakistan Railways Headquarters Lahore