Ministry of Health Services Regulation Coordination NHSRC Islamabad OTS Test Result check from here. Test date is Sunday, 17th February, 2019. Healthcare was transferred to the provincial health departments after Eighteenth Amendment to the Constitution of Pakistan in June 2011. The Ministry of National Regulations and Services was established in April, 2012 and is the largest department in the Ministry of National Health Services, Regulation and Coordination, with its headquarters in Islamabad and regional offices in the provincial capitals of Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar and Quetta.
The vision of NHSR&C is to help the people of Pakistan to maintain and improve their health and to make our population among the healthier in the region. Furthermore, it vision is to provides efficient, equitable, accessible & affordable health services with the objective to support people and communities to improve their health status. Those candidates who appear in the test for the jobs in NHSRC. Now waiting for their result. So that they come to know about their test marks. Usually, OTS announce result of any admission test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys are announce earlier then the full result. We will also update here NHSRC jobs test answer keys result. Once it is declare by Open testing authorities.
Ministry of Health Services Regulation Coordination NHSRC Islamabad OTS Test Result
||Ministry of Health Services, Regulation and Coordination|
|Test Date||Sunday, 17th February, 2019|
How To Check Ministry of Health Services Regulation Coordination NHSRC Islamabad OTS Test Result ?
- NHSRC Jobs test result can be check in the following way.
- The method to check result is via roll number.
- Write your roll number then click on view button.
- You can also check your Ministry of Health Services Regulation Coordination NHSRC Islamabad OTS Test Result by id card number. While other procedure will be same as to check result via roll no.
- You can also take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print.