The Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative in Islamabad, Pakistan is seeking eligible candidates to apply for several positions as advertised in the daily Dunya Newspaper. Candidates with a primary level educational background or equivalent will be given preference. Interested applicants should submit their applications for the latest Management and other Government jobs in the Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative before the deadline, which is expected to be around April 17, 2023 (exact date can be confirmed from the advertisement). To learn how to apply for the latest job opportunities in the Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiative, it is recommended to read the complete advertisement online.
Vacant Positions At Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives:
- Staff Car Driver (BS-04)
- Dispatch Rider (BS-04)
- Duplicating Machine Operator (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Farash (BS-01)
- Chowkidar (BS-01)
How To Apply For Ministry of Planning Development & Special Initiatives Jobs 2023:
- To apply for the available job positions, candidates must submit their applications online via www.njp.gov.pk.
- The deadline for application submission is April 17, 2023.
- If candidates are already serving in the Government or Semi-Government sector, they must apply through the proper channel and include a NOC letter with their application.
- Any incomplete applications received after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a test/interview, and no travel allowance or daily allowance will be given for attending the test/interview.