Check complete procedure of applying for MDA Multan Development Authority Jobs Via OTS from here. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 23rd September, 2020. MDA was established on October 22, 1976 under the Punjab Development of Cities Act, Multan Development Authority is a successor body of Multan Improvement Trust (MIT), which was established in 1944 under Punjab Town Improvement Act, 1922.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill-up the posts in the Multan Development Authority . All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the MDA Jobs Via OTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in MDA are mention below.
MDA Multan Development Authority Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||23/09/2020|
|Age Limit||18_25 Years|
|Domicile / Quota||Punjab Sindh KPK Balochistan Azad Jammu and Kashmir Gilgit Baltistan|
|Job Title||Stenographer (BS-15)|
Mechanical Supervisor / Sub-Engineer(Mechanic) (BS-14)
Building Inspector(TP/UP) (BS-11)
Junior Clerk (BS-11)
Site Inspector (BS-11)
Accounts Clerk (BS-11)
Auto / Machine Electrician (BS-07)
How to Apply For MDA Vacancies 2020 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Applicants who are serving in Government Organization should submit NOC from their administrative Department at the time of interview.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of posts and cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Open Testing Service (OTS) will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- The original documents will be checked during interview of the shortlisted candidates and in case of any false or wrong information candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.