National Defence University NDU Islamabad Jobs Via OTS was announce in the month of June. Last date to apply was Tuesday, 9th July, 2019. The National Defence University or NDU, is a publicly funded military institution located in Islamabad, Pakistan dedicated to the study and research in military science, geo-strategy and international relations. Founded in 1970 as the staff college, it gained university status in 2007 and it is jointly funded by the Education Commission and the Defence Ministry. The NDU provides comprehensive and critical learning in formulating and developing the defence strategy as well national security understanding to joint military leadership of Pakistani military. Chartered by the President of Pakistan as its Chancellor and the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
NDU mission is to impart higher education in policy and strategy formulation at various tier with emphasis on national security and defence, and act as a national think tank. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the NDU jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in National Defence University are mention below.
National Defence University NDU Islamabad Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 10th June, 2019|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Job Title||Technical Assistant (BPS-14)|
Video Editor (BPS-14)
Stenotypist (PA) (BPS-14)
ISP Tech/Cptr Operator (BPS-10)
Op Civ (Tel Op) (BPS-09)
Life Guard (BPS-07)
How to Apply For NDU Islamabad Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 9th July, 2019.