Check how to apply for National Education Assessment System NEAS Jobs Via OTS from here. Last date to apply is Monday, 16th March, 2020. NEAS, is an initiative of the Government of Pakistan to identify the gaps, challenges and to diagnose the strengths and weaknesses of the education system through measuring the learning achievement of the students.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill-up the following posts in the National Education Assessment system (NEAS) Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training Islamabad on purely merit / regional quota basis. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the National Education Assessment System (NEAS) Jobs, Government of Pakistan Via OTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in NEAS are mention below.
National Education Assessment System NEAS Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 16th March, 2020|
|Age Limit||18_25 Years|
|Domicile / Quota||Punjab|
|Job Title||Cashier (BPS-11)|
How to Apply For NEAS Vacancies 2020 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Applicants who are serving in Government Organization should submit NOC from their administrative Department at the time of interview.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Competent Authority may increase or decrease number of posts and cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Open Testing Service (OTS) will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
- The original documents will be checked during interview of the shortlisted candidates and in case of any false or wrong information candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Last date to apply is 16-03-2020.