This article provides information on how to apply for jobs with the National Highway Motorway Police in Pakistan in 2023. There are a variety of employment opportunities available with the NHMP, and individuals with varying levels of experience are encouraged to apply. The job advertisement contains further information on the most recent NHMP job openings, and applications can be submitted online.
The National Highway Motorway Police (NHMP) is a specialized law enforcement organization tasked with patrolling and enforcing traffic regulations on Pakistan’s national highways and motorways. Established in 1997, the NHMP’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safe and efficient flow of traffic on these busy roadways, as well as to respond to emergencies and provide assistance to stranded drivers.
National Highway Motorway Police Jobs 2023
|Published Date||20 Feb 2023|
|Organization Name||National Highway Motorway Police|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
Vacant Positions Title:
- SMPO (BPS- 14)
- SMPO (BPS-07)
- Computer Programmer (BPS-17)
- Office Supretendant (BPS-16)
- Accountant (BPS-16)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Photographer (BPS-13)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Paramedical Staff (BPS-07)
How To Submit Application For NHMP Jobs 2023?
To apply for a job with Pakistan’s National Highway and Motorway Police (NHMP), it is necessary to follow the procedures below.
- Firstly, carefully read the job description and requirements to ensure you meet the qualifications.
- Then, obtain the application form either from the NHMP website or a nearby office, and complete it.
- Include any required documents such as a resume or academic records.
- Lastly, submit your application to the NHMP office either by mail, online, or in person at your local office.