Great news for job seekers! The National Institute of Population Studies is currently offering job vacancies for the year 2023. The institute, which falls under the Ministry of National Health Services Regulations & Coordination, is working on an Annual Work Plan (AWP) and is seeking qualified and skilled candidates on a temporary basis for the positions of Researcher and Web-Developer/IT Expert.
To apply for these positions, candidates must hold a Ph.D., M.Phil, or Masters’s degree in the relevant field from an HEC-recognized university and have several years of relevant experience. These jobs are contract-based, but they can be extended based on the availability of vacant posts.
The aforementioned details provide an overview of the National Institute of Population Studies job openings. Further information about these job vacancies is provided below.
Vacant Positions For National Institute of Population Studies Jobs 2023:
- Web Developer/IT Expert
How to Apply for National Institute of Population Studies Jobs 2023:
- Access the online Application Form at www.nips.org.pk to apply for NIPS jobs.
- Online applications are the only accepted method for the selection procedure.
- March 16, 2023, is the deadline for submitting applications.
- Incomplete or late applications will be rejected.
- No TA/DA will be given to applicants.
- Indicate the desired position on the left corner of the envelope.
- Test/interview invitations will be given to shortlisted candidates.
- During the interview, candidates must provide original documents.