NHMP National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs has been announce. Due date to apply for NH &MP jobs is Monday, December 24, 2018.. The National Highways & Motorway Police, abbreviated NH&MP, is a police force in Pakistan that is responsible for enforcement of traffic and safety laws, security and recovery on Pakistan’s National Highways and Motorway network. The NH&MP use SUVs, cars and heavy motorbikes for patrolling purposes and uses speed cameras for enforcing speed limits.
The Pakistan Motorways Police (PMP) began in 1997 for policing Pakistan’s newly constructed motorway network, starting with the M2. Later, in June 2001, it was also assigned the additional task of patrolling Pakistan’s National Highways starting with Pakistan’s longest national highway, the N-5. Application are invited for recruitment against 200 vacancies in Motor way police. The posts in NH&MP are purely on contract basis. All those candidates who are eligible for the NHMP National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in National Highway & Motorway Police are mention below.
NHMP National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 24th December 2018|
||Maximum 25 years
How to Apply For NHMP National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs?
- Candidates can download the application form the NH&MP website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates are advise to fill the application form carefully.
- If the candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then submit separate application for each post.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- Age relaxation will be granted according to government rules.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 24th December 2018.