Graduate Assessment Test NTS GAT Subject IV 2020 Roll Number Slip download from here. Test date is Sunday, 15th November, 2020. The validity period of NTS GAT General is up to 2 years. This Test is organize for the purpose of admissions in M.Phil as well as in MS programs. Tap this page to get the info about the roll number slip of Graduate Assessment Test Subject GAT Subject IV.
All those candidates who have submitted their applications for GAT Subject IV for the year 2020. Now, waiting for their test roll number slips. So that they are able to appear in the test. Here roll no slip is available after it is announce by national testing authorities. Check list of eligible & rejected candidates from here.
Graduate Assessment Test NTS GAT Subject IV 2020 Roll Number Slip
|Test Name||Graduate Assessment Test (GAT 2020-IV) GAT Subject|
|Test Date||Sunday, 15th November, 2020|
|Test Type||GAT Subject|
|Roll No Slip Link 1||Click Here|
|Roll No Slip Link 2||Click Here|
How to Download GAT Subject Four Test Roll Number Slips ?
- Your identity card number is require to download roll no slip of written test.
- First of select the post then enter your identity card number at last click on submit button.
- You can download as well as take the print of your roll number slip.
- If any one is unable to find his or her roll number slip. Then check your name in the rejected candidates list may be due to some reasons you are not eligible for test of written test.
- Mobile Phone, Calculators or any Gadget is not allowed in the Test Center Premises as per HEC instructions and NTS rules.
- Test time and test venue is mention of the roll no slip.
- In compliance with government instructions regarding the COVID-19 all Candidates should wear Face Masks and Maintain social discipline and 6 feet distance at the test center and test rooms.