Both the CBT (Computer Based) Korean Language Tests (EPS-TOPIK) and the application gathering for the newest OEC Korea Jobs 2023 have been granted approval by the Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan. The Republic of Korea’s Ministry of Employment and Labor (MOEL) regularly posts job openings for Pakistani citizens.
The lack of a VISA FEE and the qualification cap compel people to wait each year for employment openings at OEC Korea. The chosen candidate would be paid Rs. 200,000/PKR per month after final selection in addition to other perks like lodging, pick-up and drop-off service, medical care, etc. If you want to work in Korea, now is the time to seize an advantageous job opportunity. Please review the complete eligibility requirements and other key information for OEEC posts in Korea 2023.
Overseas Employment Corporation Jobs Korea 2023 Details
|Overseas Employment Corporation (OEC)
|Both Males and Females
|18 to 39 Years
Eligibility Criteria For OEC Jobs 2023
- When registering, the applicant is required to have a computerized identity card.
- The age of the applicant should fall between 18 and 39. (The applicant’s date of birth must be between April 24, 1981, and April 20, 2002.)
- The individual will be eliminated from the screening process if a criminal record is found.
- The candidate cannot be a Korean immigrant without legal status.
- The name of the petitioner should not appear in the ECL.
- People with disabilities are not qualified.