The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) is accepting applications from those interested in becoming a GD Pilot in 2023 and joining as Commissioned Officers through various commissioned avenues, including Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission. The PAF has issued Advertisement 01/2023 for both male and female Pakistani Nationals. Different courses are available for the applicants, such as the General Duty Pilot (GD(P)) course, Aeronautical Engineering course, Air Defence course, Logistics course, Admin & Special Duties course, Accounts Branch course, Information Technology course, Education Branch course, and Legal Branch course.
The PAF is among the best air forces in the world, thanks to its brave, hardworking, and passionate staff members, such as pilots, air defense controllers, aeronautical engineers, and others. The Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Kamra also plays a vital role in PAF’s success by supplying top-of-the-line air jets, drones, and other military equipment. Recently, PAC Kamra’s talented engineers developed the JF-70 Thunder, a significant achievement for the PAF. Every month, PAF announces job openings for those with intermediate, graduation, or master’s qualifications looking for government jobs in Pakistan. Commissioned officer jobs are available in cities such as Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta, and other locations across Pakistan.
Male and female individuals who wish to serve Pakistan by joining the Air Force can find information on how to fulfill their dreams on our website. If you’re having trouble registering with the PAF, we have provided comprehensive instructions on how to become a GD Pilot on our site.
Courses In Permanent Commission PAF as GD Pilot 2023:
- 155 General Duty Pilot (GD (P)
- 101 Aeronautical Engineering Course
- 111 Air Defence Course
- 13 Logistics Course
- 30 Admin & Special Duties Course
Eligibility Criteria For PAF as GD Pilot 2023:
To apply, the candidate needs to have scored a minimum of 60% in their overall result in any of the following exams:
- F.Sc (Pre-Engineering / Pre-Medical / Computer Science)
- F.Sc with Physics and any two subjects, such as Statistics, Maths, Computer Science or Biology.
- ‘A’ Level with Physics and Maths or Biology, and if the candidate has completed ‘O’ Level in any of the above five subjects, they are also eligible to apply.
How to Join PAF as DG Pilot 2023:
- If you meet the criteria, you can apply to join PAF as DG Pilot by visiting www.joinpaf.gov.pk or using the web link provided on this page.
- If you don’t have internet access, you can register at the nearest PAF Information & Selection Centers in major cities in Pakistan.
- The online registration period runs from March 04 to March 11, 2023.
- No allowances for travel or other expenses will be provided during the selection process.
- For more information about the selection process, initial test, physical test, and a medical test, refer to the relevant sources.