As of 13th March 2023, Pakistan Aeronautical Complex (PAC) has announced new job openings. PAC is a well-known organization and is seeking disciplined, educated applicants who possess the required skills and experience.
For these PAC Kamra Jobs, applicants must have a minimum qualification of MBBS/MBA/M.Com/Matric/DAE/FSc and relevant field experience. The appointment will be on a regular basis, and the selected candidates will be offered an attractive negotiable salary package based on their qualifications and experience. Don’t miss this chance to become a part of this esteemed organization. Further details regarding Pakistan Aeronautical Complex Jobs are mentioned below.
Pakistan Aeronautical Complex PAC Kamra Jobs 2023 Latest Opportunities
- Medical Officer / Lady Doctor (BPS-17)
- Assistant Director (Logistics) (BPS-17)
- Nursing Sister (BPS-14)
- AFM Welder (BPS-14)
- Charge Hand Engine Fitter (BPS-12)
- Charge Hand Metal Worker (BPS-12)
- Charge Hand Welder (BPS-12)
- Laboratory Assistant (BPS-12)
- HSM Engine Fitter (BPS-10)
- HSM Electro Mech (BPS-10)
- HSW Metal Worker (BPS-10)
- HSW Machinist (BPS-10)
- HSW Welder (BPS-10)
- Medical Assistant (BPS-07)
- MC-I Engine Fitter (BPS-07)
- MC-I Painter (BPS-07)
- Tailor (BPS-05), MTD (BPS-04)
How to Apply for PAC Kamra Jobs:
- Candidates are required to submit their applications via the official website of PAC Kamra, which can be accessed at www.pac.org.pk.
- To begin the application process, applicants must first create a profile and then select the relevant position they wish to apply for.
- The deadline for submitting applications is March 26, 2023. Candidates who are currently employed in a government organization or institute must apply through the appropriate channels.
- There will be no reimbursement for travel or other expenses related to the test or interview.
- It is necessary for candidates to bring their original documents with them when they appear for the interview.