Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Monday 14th January, 2019. Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) was established in December 2008 by the Parliament of Pakistan and is located in Islamabad. The Institute helps and trains the members of the Pakistan parliament and their staff in drafting bills and motions to be introduced in the Parliament of Pakistan. This institute was formed since many newly elected members of the parliament and their staff needed training in the Parliamentary procedures. The institute provides legislative research and for effective strong legislature in Pakistan.
The Pakistan Institute for Parliamentary Services (PIPS) is an institution created to provide research and capacity building services for parliamentarians and parliamentary functionaries. The establishment of a sustainable institute for legislative research and capacity building has been a long-standing aspiration of parliamentarians and parliamentary staff in Pakistan. All those candidates who are eligible for the PIPS jobs must apply to avail this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs Via OTS are mention below.
Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday 14th January, 2019|
||Up to 30 years
||Assistant PRC Officer
How to Apply For Pakistan Institute For Parliamentary Services PIPS Jobs Via OTS
- Candidates can download the application form from the OTS website. Application form can also be download from here.
- Candidates shall submit duly filled Application form, along with deposit slip of prescribed fee in favor of Open Testing Service.
- NTS test fee which is Rs 90/- can be pay in any branch of HBL, ABL or Alfalah.
- Only short listed candidates will be call for test / interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Place of duty is Lahore, however can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Last date to apply is Monday 14th January, 2019.