Pakistan Mint Lahore Ministry of Finance OTS Test Result check online from here. Test date is Saturday, 23th February, 2019. The Pakistan Mint is a coin press located in Shalimar Town, Lahore, Pakistan. It is the oldest mint located in Pakistan. It is governed by the State Bank of Pakistan. The mint has been in operation since 1942. Currency denominations of 1, 2,5 and 10 rupee coins are currently minted there. Pakistan Mint has residential quarters, shops and recreational parks located within the vicinity. It is located opposite of Mapco Corp. on Grand Trunk Road.
Pakistan Mint has been manufacturing not only coins or currency for the state but also medals and awards for the Military Armed Forces, postal seals and stamps. In 2010, the Pakistani government began plans to modernize and upgrade the mint. Plans include replacing obsolete machinery to increase productivity, quality and output-effectiveness. Waiting candidates can check their result from here. Usually, OTS announce result of any admission test with in 7 to 10 days. However, answer keys are announce earlier then the full result. We will also update here NHSRC jobs test answer keys result. Once it is declare by Open testing authorities.
Pakistan Mint Lahore Ministry of Finance OTS Test Result Saturday, 23th February, 2019
|Institution Name||Pakistan Mint Lahore|
|Test Date||Saturday, 23th February, 2019|
How To Check Pakistan Mint Lahore Ministry of Finance OTS Test Result ?
- Jobs test result can be check in the following way.
- The method to check result is via roll number.
- Write your roll number then click on view button.
- You can also check your Pakistan Mint Lahore Ministry of Finance OTS Test Result by id card number. While other procedure will be same as to check result via roll no.
- You can also take the print of your result. Press ctrl+p in order to take the print.