Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Batrasi in Mansehra has released the merit list for admission to Class 8th, VII, O Level, and Intermediate for the year 2024. Here’s all you need to know about the results and the admission process. Check Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Batrasi Entry Test Result 2024. Check the cadet college merit list from here.
Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Batrasi Entry Test Result 2024
You can check the merit list online from this page. It includes the names of selected candidates who have passed the written test and are now eligible for the medical test and interview. The entry test for the 7th class and O-Level was conducted on 10 December 2023 at various centers across the country.
- College: Pakistan Scouts Cadet College Batrasi, Mansehra, KPK
- Written Test Date: 10 December 2023
- Final Result for Class VII & O-Level (Entry 2024): Available Online
- Interview Result: Check Online
- Passing Marks: 60%
- Final Merit List: Available Online
Scout Cadet College Batrasi Result 2024
The compilation of results is confidential and not subject to legal challenge. Queries regarding this will not be entertained.
Admission to Other Courses
Admission to other courses (8th and 1st Year) depends on seat availability. An admission exam and interview are conducted after the summer break to fill vacant seats, strictly based on merit.
About Pakistan Scouts Cadet College
Situated on Mansehra Balakot Road amidst the scenic Batrasi hills, 16 km from Mansehra City, PSCC offers a conducive environment for learning and growth.
Fee Structure and Policies:
- Fees cover tuition, boarding & lodging, and utilities.
- Additional expenses like clothing, travel, medications, etc., are not included.
- Security Fee is non-refundable in case of expulsion for disciplinary reasons.
- Failure to pay fees by the due date forfeits the admission.
- A 10% annual fee increase is implemented from January 1st.
- Refunds are limited to the security deposit upon withdrawal after payment.
If a candidate hasn’t received an interview call, they should contact the provided numbers. Parents must request removal for a student to advance to the next class. Performance below 65% in Matric exams may result in discontinuation of studies.