Pre Registration Examination PharmD Phase IV OTS Result check from here. Test date is Saturday, 20th November, 2021. The Pharmacy Council of Pakistan; acronym PCP is a professional body for accreditation of pharmacy education and regulation of pharmacy profession in Pakistan. It was established under Pharmacy Act, 1967 to protect, promote and maintain the health, safety and wellbeing of patients and the public.
Those candidates who have submitted their application for the Pre Registration Examination PharmD Phase 4 & appear in the written test. Now, waiting for their test result. Here result is is available as soon as it is announce by OTS authorities. Usually, OTS announce result of any admission test with in 7 to 10 days.
Pre Registration Examination PharmD Phase IV OTS Result
|Result Link 1||Click Here|
|Result Link 2||Click Here|
How to Check Pharmacy Council Phase 4 Results ?
- Result can be check in the following way.
- First of all select the post for which you wants to check result.
- After that enter your roll number that was in your written test.
- After writing the roll number slip click on view button.
- Your result will be display as well as your total marks.