Download online Prime Minister Office Board of Investment OTS Roll No Slip from here. Check test date & list of eligible candidates. The jobs in Prime Minister Office Government of Pakistan are announce in the month of December, 2022. While last date to apply is 9th January, 2023.
All candidates who applied for a position in Prime Minister Office Government of Pakistan via ots. They are currently awaiting their roll number slip in order to take the written exam of Prime Minister Office jobs. Following the announcement of the open testing officials, the roll no slip will be available here for Prime Minister Office Board of Investment jobs. Check out the exam date as well as the list of qualified candidates.
Prime Minister Office Board of Investment OTS Roll No Slip
|Department Name||Pakistan Mint Lahore|
|Job Title||Assistant (BPS-15)|
Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
Despatch Rider (BS-04)
Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
|Roll No Slip||Click Here|
|Check Application Status / Test Date||Click Here|
|Sample Papers Download||Click Here|
How to Download PMO Posts Roll Number Slips ?
- First, choose the post for which you want to download the roll no slip.
- After that, enter your ID card number and other necessary information.
- After entering all of your information, click the download button. Your roll number slip, as well as all exam-related information such as time, date, and location, will be displayed.
- You can print your roll number sheet after downloading it. To print, press ctrl+p.
- If you are unable to locate your roll number of Prime Minister Office Board of Investment jobs. Then you should look for your name on the list of rejected candidates. You may be ineligible for the exam for a variety of reasons.