In March 2023, the Station Headquarters Tarbela announced the latest advertisement for job vacancies (BPS-09). The Pakistan Army is seeking skilled and disciplined civilians with at least a Matric qualification and a computer diploma, and a typing speed of at least 30 words per minute for the position of LDC. Only candidates who hold a domicile of Tarbela are eligible to apply for these government jobs.
This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who wish to work in a department related to the Pak Army. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package, starting at Rs. 25,000 and may increase up to Rs. 30,000 or more, in addition to benefits such as medical coverage and accommodation, as per the policies of the Pakistan Army. The application process will be explained in the following section.
Station Headquarter Tarbela Jobs 2023 Civilian Pak Army Vacancies
- LDC (BPS-09)
How To Apply for Station Headquarter Tarbela Jobs 2023:
- Submit attested copies of your educational certificate, CNIC, domicile, and two recent passport-size photographs.
- Clearly mention the applied position on the application.
- The deadline for submission of applications is March 15, 2023.
- Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Applicants from the Government sector must apply through proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of the interview.