The latest job advertisement for Lecturer Jobs at BPSC is now available for interested applicants. The job vacancies are offered by the Colleges, Higher & Technical Education Department and are open to individuals who are highly educated, experienced, and possess the necessary skills. The positions are available in various departments, and the list of vacancies can be found below. To apply for these job openings, applicants must be domiciled in Balochistan or its districts.
BPSC Jobs is currently seeking qualified applicants to fill several vacant positions, including the post of Lecturer (Male) (Men’s Section) (B-17) in the Collegiate Branch. If you meet the required qualifications, you are encouraged to apply for these job vacancies.
BPSC Jobs 2023:
- Lecturer (Male) (Men’s Section) (B-17) in the Collegiate Branch
How To Apply for BPSC Jobs 2023:
- To apply for the advertised positions, interested individuals must complete an online application via the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk or by following the provided hyperlink.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application will not be accepted.
- Applicants who lack internet access must submit their applications by hand or via email in the specified format by 31st March 2023.
- The application fee for the various posts varies, with BPS-18 requiring Rs. 1000, BPS-17 requiring Rs. 600, and BPS-14 to BPS-11 requiring Rs. 400, and it must be deposited at SBP and NBP banks or the government treasury.
- The deadline set by BPSC is March 31st, 2023, and applications received after the deadline will not be entertained.