Check out this webpage for the latest job openings in the Pak Army’s civilian sector for the year 2023 at HQ 101 Army Aviation Group Dhamial Camp. This advertisement is specifically intended for civilians from the Punjab province who are interested in joining the Pak Army as civilians. Skilled and educated individuals are invited to apply for the available vacancies, which include the positions of Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09) and Runway Maintenance (BPS-02).
The recruitment process for Pak Army civilian jobs takes place on a regular basis, and certain requirements must be met by candidates. Applicants who have passed their Matric or Middle exams are eligible to apply for these vacant positions, and they must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years.
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you are encouraged to carefully read the instructions on how to apply provided below and submit your application accordingly.
Available Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023:
- LDC (BPS-09)
- Runway Maintenance (BPS-02)
How To Apply for Pak Army Civilian Jobs 2023:
- Prospective applicants who fulfill the requirements are advised to forward their applications, accompanied by certified duplicates of academic and work experience certificates, national identity cards, proof of residence, and a current photograph, to the address provided below.
- It is imperative that candidates mention the desired position explicitly on the envelope.
- The final date for the submission of applications is March 15, 2023.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the deadline will not be considered for the selection process.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited to attend the selection procedure.
- No expenses will be reimbursed for the selection process.