Cabinet Division Block L Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs Via OTS was announce in the month of May, Last date to apply was Monday, 10th June, 2019. The Cabinet Secretariat is a part of the Cabinet of Pakistan. The administrative head is the Cabinet Secretary of Pakistan. The Cabinet Secretary of Pakistan serves as the administrative head of the Cabinet Division and reports directly to the Prime Minister. According to the Constitution of Pakistan, the Prime Minister may dismiss members of the cabinet, but must do so in writing, and new appointees must again be approved by the Parliament. The cabinet meets weekly in Islamabad.
The cabinet is granted constitutional power under Article 81D of the Constitution of Pakistan. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Cabinet Division jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Cabinet Division Pak Secretariat are mention below.
Cabinet Division Block L Pak Secretariat Islamabad Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 10th June, 2019|
|Roll No Slip
Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
How to Apply For Government of Pakistan, Cabinet Division Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- If any candidates wants to apply for more then one post. Then he / she must submit separate application.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Only short list candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 10th June, 2019.