Securities Exchange Commission Of Pakistan SECP Jobs Via OTS was announce in the month of May, Last date to apply was Monday, 10th June, 2019. SECP is the financial regulatory agency in Pakistan whose objective is to develop a modern and efficient corporate sector and a capital market based on sound authority principles, in order to encourage investment and foster economic growth and prosperity in Pakistan. SECP became operational on 1st January, 1999. The SECP’s head office is located in the NIC Building on Jinnah Avenue in the Blue Area of Islamabad. It also has regional offices called Company Registration Offices (CROs) in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Sukkur, Faisalabad and Quetta.
The SECP is divided into the five divisions. Company Law Division, Securities Market Division, Specialized Companies Division, Insurance Division & Law Division. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the SECP jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Securities & Exchange Commission Of Pakistan are mention below.
Securities Exchange Commission Of Pakistan SECP Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 10th June, 2019|
||30 Years Maximum
|Roll No Slip
||Management Executives (Entry Level Positions)|
How to Apply For Securities & Exchange Commission Of Pakistan Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 10th June, 2019.