Download application form for Commissioner Office Balochistan Naseerabad Jobs Via OTS from here. Last date to apply is Friday, 1st November, 2019. Nasirabad is a district in the centre-west of Balochistan, Pakistan. Nasirabad’s headquarters are at Dera Murad Jamali. Application are invited from candidates to fulfill the posts in Commissioner Office Naseerabad.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Commissioner Office Naseerabad Jobs Via OTS must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in Commissioner Office Naseerabad are mention below.
Commissioner Office Naseerabad Balochistan Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Friday, 1st November, 2019|
|Age Limit||18_43 Years|
|Domicile / Quota||Naseerabad|
|Job Title||Stenographer (BPS-14)|
Assistant Computer Operator (BPS-12)
Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
How to Apply For CO Naseerabad Vacancies 2019 ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Those candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- The department reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.
How To Fill Registration Form
- Please fill the application form properly with complete and correct information.
- Don’t leave any field blank, otherwise your application will be rejected.
- Incorrect and false information may result in cancellation of your candidature at any stage, even after employment and also proceeding of a legal action.
- Attach your two recent passport size photographs, copy of cnic, Character Certificate and original bank deposit slip(ITS Copy).
- By hand submission of the application forms is not allowed The fee is non transferable/refundable.