Prepare your self for Islamiyat MCQS Multiple Choice Questions Answers from here. Download Islamiyat MCQS in pdf format from here. The Islamiyat MCQS are given below. Answer for these MCQS are given at the end. Each MCQS have four answer. Out of four one is correct. After applying for the jobs the most important thing in any applicant mind is test preparation. With out preparation of test, you can’t pass the written test. Here model papers are available.
If you wants to score high marks in test. Then you have to work out these questions so many times until they get understand the pattern of the test as well as know how to pass the test. All important mcqs of Islamiyat are mention below. Answers of these mcqs are given at the end.
Islamiyat MCQS Multiple Choice Questions Answers
1. The first ‘Wahi” was revealed upon the Holy Prophet Muhammad in —–
(A) 570 AD (B) 610 AD (C) 630 AD (D) 590 AD
2.The third battle fought between Muslim of Medina and Quraish of Makkah was —–
(A) Badr (B) Uhad (C) Khandak (D) Khyber
3. Who lead Muslim forces during the “Crusades”?
(A) Harun-ur-Rashid (B) Salah-ud-Din Ayubi (C) Walid-bin-Abdul Malik (D) Ahmad Shah Qachar
4. In which year Zakat was made obligatory?
(A) 1 A.H. (B) 2 A.H. (C) 3 A.H. (D) 4 A.H.
5. What is the nisab of Zakat for Gold ?
(A) 5% Tola . (B) 6% Tola (C) 7% Tola (D) 8% Tola
6. For how many times, the word ‘Zakat’ has been mentioned in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 22 (B) 12 times (C) 32 times (D) 42 times
7. What was the Kunniyyat of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) ?
(A) Abu Sulaiman (B) Abu Jaffer (C) Abu Abdullah (D) Abu Hamza
8. For how many years, the caliphate of Hazrat Abu Bakr (RA) lasted ?
(A) Three years (B) Four years (C) Two years (D) Five years
9. For how long, the caliphate of Hazrat Usman (RA) lasted ?
(A) 6 years (B) 8 years (C) 10 years (D) 12 years
10. Which Swabs of Holy Quran throws light on the Islamic laws regarding marriage and divorce ?
(A) Al Nisa (B) Al Baqrah (C) At Furqan (D) Al Ankabut
11.What is the Serial Number of Surah Yaasin in the Holy Quran ?
(A) Thirty four (B) Thirty six (C) Thirty five (D) Thirty seven
12. What is the total number of types of Qias?
(A) Two (B) Three (C) Four (D) Five
13. Give the total number of Ayaats in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 5445 (C) 4344
(B) 7277 (D) 6236
14. How many times, the word ‘Qul’ has been repeated in the Holy Quran ?
(A) 332 (B) 432 (C) 532 (D) 632
15. What the serial number of the Kalimah Rad-e-Kufr among the 6 Kalimahs ?
(A) Six (B) Four (C) Three (D) Five
1. b 2. c 3. b 4. b 6. c 7. c 8. c 9. d 11. b 12. c 13. d