Department Of Tourist Services Islamabad TDCP Jobs Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply is Wednesday, 31st July, 2019. The Tourism Development Corporation of Punjab is an autonomous body incorporated under the Companies Ordinances 1984 on the 10th December 1986. The Corporation is governed by Managing Director under the administrative control of Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Youth Affairs, Sports, Archaeology & Tourism Department. Major decisions are taken by the Board of Directors (BOD) under the Chairmanship of Chief Minister Punjab. TDCP has Tourist offices at various places in Punjab which are responsible for providing information service to tourists, tourism promotion and marketing in their respective areas.
TDCP plays a vital role in coordinating and supplementing the efforts of the Government in strengthening promotional and marketing efforts, catalyzing private investment and in providing trained manpower resources. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Department Of Tourist Services Islamabad jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in TDCP are mention below. Candidates from all over Pakistan can apply.
Department Of Tourist Services Islamabad TDCP Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Wednesday, 31st July, 2019|
|Age Limit||25 Years|
|Job Title||Steno typist|
How to Apply For Tourist Services Department Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Wednesday, 31st July, 2019.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for test / interview.