District Population Welfare Office Jobs Islamabad Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply for PWD jobs is Tuesday, 16th July, 2019. Islamabad is the capital city of Pakistan, and is federally administered as part of the Islamabad Capital Territory. Built as a planned city in the 1960s to replace Karachi as Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad is noted for its high standards of living, safety, and abundant greenery. Family planning refers to practices that help couples to avoid unwanted births, to bring about wanted births, to regulate the interval between pregnancies, to control the time at which births occur in relation to age of parents and to determine the number of children they wish to have in their family. More specifically, as defined by the World Health Organization, family planning allows individuals and couples to anticipate and attain their desired number of children and the spacing and timing of their births.
The jobs in Islamabad District Population Welfare Office are announce in the first week of July, 2019. All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the PWD Islamabad jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in District Population Welfare Office are mention below.
District Population Welfare Office Jobs Islamabad Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Tuesday, 16th July, 2019|
Family Welfare Assistant (Male)
Family Welfare Assistant (Female)
How to Apply For PWD Islamabad Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Last date to apply is Tuesday, 16th July, 2019.