Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan DRAP Jobs Via OTS has been announce. Last date to apply was Monday, 15th July, 2019. The main aim of DRAP is to ensure access of safe, quality and efficacious medicine at affordable prices and earliest availability of new treatment opportunities for the people of Pakistan, Working as a highly Professional & world class Regulatory Organization at par with international standards and best practices, through effective management, regulations and enforcement and to support national health system management through effective therapeutic goods management and strategies. Moreover, the responsibilities of DRAP is Development and up gradation of available facilities of Laboratories of DRAP and introduction of new facilities and laboratories, especially for market surveillance, forensic investigation and for new regulations enforcement for Medical Devices, health & OTC (Non drug), Nutraceuticals, Alternate medicine, Traditional Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, etc., in addition to routing functions.
All those candidates who have the require qualification and are eligible for the Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan jobs must apply to grab this golden opportunity. Applying procedure as well as other requirements for the jobs in DRAP are mention below.
Drug Regulatory Authority Of Pakistan DRAP Jobs Via OTS
|Last Date To Apply||Monday, 15th July, 2019|
|Age Limit||47 Years|
Assistant Private Secretary
How to Apply For DRAP Vacancies ?
- Candidates can download the application form the OTS website. Application form is also available here.
- Candidates who are already in Government Service / Semi Government Service apply through proper channel.
- OTS test fee can be pay in any branch of HBL & Bank Alflah.
- Incomplete application and applications receive after due date will not be entertain.
- Department has the right to accept / reject any application or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date to apply is Monday, 15th July, 2019.