Obtain the latest employment opportunity from BPSC Quetta 2023 Balochistan Public Service Commission Latest. Balochistan Public Service Commission has recently advertised vacancies and is seeking to hire disciplined, skilled, and proficient candidates for the following positions: Professor (B-20), Professor Pathology (B-20), Associate Professor (B-19), Associate Professor Pathology (B-19), Staff Nurse (B-16), Assistant Director Law (B-17), Computer Programmer (B-17), and Accounts Officer / Assistant Director Pension / Assistant Director Accounts (B-17) in the Health Department (Post Graduate Medical Institute) and Public Health Engineering Department Quetta Water & Sanitation Authority (Q-WASA).
To be eligible for these positions, candidates must possess an MBBS / FCPS / MS / MD / M.Phil / Masters / LLB / MBA / M.Com / M.Sc degree from a reputable institute with field expertise. Both male and female candidates are encouraged to apply. Vacancies are available for the districts of Balochistan under the regional quota. Successful candidates will be offered an attractive salary package. Further information on these positions is provided below.
BPSC, which operates under the government of Balochistan and has an official website www.bpsc.gob.pk, is responsible for conducting recruitment tests for senior-scale posts in a fair and merit-based manner. As a government entity, it offers job opportunities at various educational levels.
Available Positions For Jobs in BPSC Quetta 2023:
- Professor Pathology
- Associate Professor
- Associate Professor Pathology
- Staff Nurse
- Assistant Director Law
- Computer Programmer
- Accounts Officer / Assistant Director Pension / Assistant Director Accounts
Instructions for Applying to BPSC Jobs 2023:
- To apply for BPSC jobs, interested candidates must visit the BPSC website at www.bpsc.gob.pk and complete the online application process.
- Note that physical applications will not be accepted.
- For candidates without internet access, the application must be submitted in the specified format either by hand or email no later than March 13, 2023.
- An application fee is required for each post, with Rs. 2000/ for BPS-19 & BPS-20 and Rs. 600 for BPS-17 and 16, which must be paid through SBP and NBP Bank or the Government Treasury.
- Please note that late applications will not be accepted.