Obtain the application form for the Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023 from the official website www.pc.gov.pk. The Planning Commission falls under the Ministry of Planning Development and Special Initiatives in Pakistan, which is accountable for overseeing all development projects in Pakistan. The ministry is currently supervising the completion of the CPEC projects. Federal Government Jobs are available for individuals at all levels, including those with a Master’s degree. The latest Planning Commission Jobs for 2023 have been advertised and can be found on this page.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for multiple positions, such as Project Director, Project Manager, Marketing Manager, Partnership & Placement Manager, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager, Finance & Admin Manager, Product Manager, Learning & Development Specialist, Partnership Leads, Senior UI/UX Designer, Senior Front End Developer, Senior Back-End Developer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Senior Quality Assurances & Testing Engineer, Project Officer, Marketing Executive, Placement Officer, Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Officer, Finance Officer, Admin Officer, Accounts Assistant, Admin Assistant, Naib Qasid. The appointment for these government jobs in Islamabad will be on a contract basis for an initial period of one year, which can be extended until the project is completed. The Planning Commission oversees all CPEC projects, including the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor Internship, which is currently open for applications.
Candidates who wish to apply for these positions must possess a relevant Master’s degree and relevant experience as per the requirements for the vacant positions. Therefore, all interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply by following the below-given procedure on how to apply.
Available Positions For Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023:
- Project Director
- Project Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Partnership & Placement Manager
- Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager
- Finance & Admin Manager
- Product Manager
- Learning & Development Specialist
- Partnership Leads
- Senior UI/UX Designer
- Senior Front-End Developer
- Senior Back-End Developer
- Senior DevOps Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurances & Testing Engineer
- Project Officer
- Marketing Executive
- Placement Officer
- Evaluation & Learning Officer
- Finance Officer
- Admin Officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Admin Assistant
- Naib Qasid
How to Apply for Planning Commission of Pakistan Jobs 2023:
- To apply for the Planning Commission of Pakistan jobs, interested applicants must apply online using the prescribed form available at the National Job Portal (njp.gov.pk).
- The deadline for submitting applications is March 20, 2023.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applicants who work in the Government sector should apply through the proper channels.
- When submitting the application form, applicants must specify the job title they are applying for.
- Applicants will not receive TA/DA.
- Original documents must be brought to the interview.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- The Commission reserves the right to reject any application without providing a reason.