In this post, we will be presenting employment opportunities available at PO Box 17948 Karachi Jobs | Public Sector Organization Karachi Jobs 2023 Sindh Pakistan Latest. The Public Sector Organization Karachi is seeking qualified candidates for a variety of vacant positions such as Nurse (BPS-14), Scientific Assistant-I, Technician-I (Mechanical) (BPS-10), Technician-I (Medical) (BPS-10), Computer Operator (BPS-10), Scientific Assistant-II (BPS-08), Technician-II (Medical) (BPS-08), and Jr. Assistant-II (Admin / Accounts) (BPS-08). These positions require candidates to possess a Bachelor’s degree, DAE, Intermediate, or Matriculation with several years of experience.
All of the aforementioned jobs are on a contract basis, however, there is a possibility that they may become permanent depending on the needs of Public Sector Jobs in Karachi. The age range for applicants is between 18-35 years. If you possess the necessary qualifications, take a look at these job details and submit your application before the deadline.
If you are seeking employment opportunities similar to these, we encourage you to apply. Now let’s proceed to the application requirements.
Vacant Positions At PO Box 17948 Karachi Jobs 2023 Public Sector Organization:
- Nurse (BPS-14)
- Scientific Assistant-I (BPS-10)
- Technician-I (Mechanical) (BPS-10)
- Technician-I (Medical) (BPS-10)
- Computer Operator (BPS-10)
- Scientific Assistant-II (BPS-08)
- Technician-II (Medical) (BPS-08)
- Jr. Assistant-II (Admin / Accounts) (BPS-08)
How to Submit an Application For PO Box 17948 Karachi Jobs 2023 Public Sector Organization:
- Those who are interested in joining this sector must apply by submitting a handwritten application along with attested copies of their educational and experience certificates to the specified address.
- The deadline for applications is March 13, 2023.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be accepted.
- Individuals who have achieved 3rd Division in their academic career are not eligible to apply.
- Women are not permitted to apply for these positions.
- Successful candidates may be assigned to work in any location throughout Pakistan.
- Government employees must apply through the proper channels.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an interview.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided to the candidates.