The latest advertisement for job openings in Pakistan National Council of Arts (PNCA) Islamabad for the year 2023 is out now and interested individuals can submit their application forms. PNCA is a department of the National Heritage & Culture Division, Government of Pakistan, which is searching for proficient, skilled, and dedicated officers/officials for various positions. The organization has urged individuals who are highly qualified, experienced, innovative, self-motivated, and committed to applying for the vacant positions, including Director – Publication, Research & Reference, Director – National Puppet Theatre/Children Art Workshop, Director – National Performing Arts Group, Deputy Director – Project Development Coordination, Supervisor – National Performing Arts Group, Programme, Executive – Performing Arts Division, Makeup Artist, Librarian, Designer – Visual Arts Division, Accountant, Craft Master, LDC, and Urdu Typist.
The appointment for the aforementioned positions will be made on a regular basis in accordance with the Government’s policy. As per the eligibility criteria specified in the image posted below, candidates must possess the necessary qualifications and relevant experience to apply for the vacant positions. Eligible candidates are encouraged to follow the application procedure provided below for the latest federal government jobs in Islamabad.
Eligibility Criteria PNCA Islamabad Jobs 2023:
To qualify for any of the positions, applicants must hold a Master’s, Bachelor’s, Intermediate, or Matriculation degree. However, it is mandatory to have relevant prior work experience for all roles, and candidates must fall within the age bracket of 25 to 45 years.
Vacation Positions At Pakistan National Council of Arts (PNCA) Islamabad Jobs 2023:
- Director – Publication, Research & Reference
- Director – National Puppet Theatre/Children’s Art Workshop
- Director – National Performing Arts Group
- Deputy Director – Project Development Coordination
- Supervisor – National Performing Arts Group, Programme
- Executive – Performing Arts Division
- Makeup Artist
- Designer – Visual Arts Division
- Craft Master
- Urdu Typist
How To apply for jobs at the Pakistan National Council of Arts:
- Interested candidates can either apply online through the National Job Portal website, www.njp.gov.pk, or submit a duly filled application form along with all relevant documents to the address provided below.
- The deadline for submitting applications is March 16, 2023.
- Government or Semi-Government employees must follow the proper channels and submit their applications accordingly.
- Applications that are incomplete or submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a written test and interview.
- During the interview, candidates must bring their original documents.