We have Khyber Medical University KMU Jobs 2023 put on this page. For jobs on non-teaching staff, applications are being accepted. This KMU Career Notice was taken from the Daily Aaj newspaper.
For non-teaching positions at KMU, candidates from all around Pakistan are welcome to apply. These contract-based employment are open to applicants who are Pakistani nationals.
There are job openings for both male and female applicants. This hiring decision is solely based on the terms of the contract. Only people with extensive expertise and complete fulfillment of the prerequisites should apply.
Residents of Mardan, Malakand, and Swabi are invited to submit their applications for consideration for a temporary/contract position with Khyber Medical University’s donor-funded project. Both men and women are eligible.
Enumerators and social mobilizers’ posts are now available. The KMU website has further information as well as the eligibility requirements. Candidates must thus click on the link to view the required post criteria.
Terms & Conditions
- All applicants must be between 18 and 25 years old and have a certificate of basic education from a group.
- Age reductions will be allowed up to the point that the law lets them.
- The application form must be filled out fully and correctly.
- If a candidate works for a government or semi-government organisation, they must use the right methods to apply.
- The department has the right to stop hiring and change the total number of positions that are open.
- In the upper right part of the envelope, please write the name of the Post you want.
- Those who want to apply should send in a full CV, copies of their education credentials and experience certificates that have been attested, their CNIC, a copy of their updated registration, and three passport-sized colour photos.