Download online Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip from here. Check test date & list of eligible candidates from here. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the highest court in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan’s legal system. The Supreme Court of Pakistan was established in accordance with Part VII of the Pakistani Constitution, and it has final and extensive appellate, original, and advisory jurisdictions over all courts (including the high courts, district courts, special and Shariat court) involving issues of laws and may act on the verdicts rendered on the cases in which it enjoys jurisdiction. The Supreme Court of Pakistan is the highest court of appeal and the last adjudicator in all cases involving constitutional law and law in general in Pakistan.
All candidates who applied for the posts at Supreme Court of Pakistan via ots. They are currently awaiting their roll number slip in order to take the written exam of Supreme Court of Pakistan jobs. Following the announcement of the open testing officials, the roll no slip will be available here for Supreme Court of Pakistan jobs. Check out the exam date as well as the list of qualified candidates.
Supreme Court of Pakistan Jobs OTS Roll No Slip
|Supreme Court of Pakistan
|mali,” “judicial assistant,” “cleaner,” “protocol assistant,” “electrician,” “video link operator,” “telephone operator,” “transcription writer,” “software developer machine learning,” “chowkidar,” “ldc,” “naib qasid,” “stenotypist,” “dispatch rider
|Roll No Slip
|Check Application Status / Test Date
|Sample Papers Download
How to Download SC Posts Roll Number Slips ?
- First, choose the post for which you want to download the roll no slip.
- After that, enter your ID card number and other necessary information.
- After entering all of your information, click the download button. Your roll number slip, as well as all exam-related information such as time, date, and location, will be displayed.
- You can print your roll number sheet after downloading it. To print, press ctrl+p.
- If you are unable to locate your roll number of Supreme Court of Pakistan jobs. Then you should look for your name on the list of rejected candidates. You may be ineligible for the exam for a variety of reasons.